Fascinating Land Travel & Tours' Itinerary
FLT 17 extension
FLT extension Tour - Day Trekking in Shan State
Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake) - Loi Khaw - Bawlapat - Mine Thauk
Recommend for people who are used to trekking and in good physical shape
Day 1. Nyaung Shwe (Inle Lake) - Loi Khaw - Bawlapat - Mine Thauk (by
trekking and boat)
Day 1. After breakfast, start your trekking trip from Nyaung Shwe to the
Eastern part of the Inle Lake. (If you stay in a hotel on the lake, you will be
transferred by private boat). You will have to walk about 400 m sea level
difference uphill. On the way there is a nice small cave (please bring your
torch) and visit farming villages Loi Khaw and Bawlapat, specializing in growing
garlic and cordia dichotoma (small cigar wrapping leaves). In the village, you
can also visit local houses. A very basic lunch will be provided, please expect
simple home cooking style, prepared by your trekking guide.
This day you will walk around 7 hours.
In the afternoon, you will arrive to Mine Thauk, a farming village on the shore.
Your private long-tail boat will pick you up there and transfer you back to your
Dinner on your own account.
- English speaking local guide
- Simple lunch
- Transport (private boat transfer as mentioned in the
- Bottled drinking water & refreshing towels in normal
- Personal expenses such as beverages, laundry and souvenirs and tips
- Meals except lunch
- Entrance fees for Inle Lake and camera fees
- If guests wish to alter the itinerary, extra charges may apply.